HEAD NECK AND SHOULDERS
Definitely relieves stress
A Thai Head, Neck and Shoulder has been developed over the centuries as an extension of a Thai full massage. In modern times, when people’s lives are so busy, a head neck and shoulder massage has proved popular when a client does not have time for a full massage.
What is it?
A Head, neck and shoulder massage is relaxing and targets all the places where you hold the most tension – the head, neck and shoulders. Treatment includes working on “Sen” lines and all the muscle knots that affect us all. For information on “Sen lines” please refer to Thai massage. The techniques of a Head, neck and shoulder massage stimulate and open these energy channels, leaving you feeling relaxed, balanced and invigorated.
A Head, neck and shoulder massage may help:
- Relieve tension headaches, neck and shoulder stiffness
- Improve concentration and alertness
- Induce general feeling of calmness and relaxation, and promotes a better sleep
- Help relieve depression and mental stress
- Ease eye strain and sinus problems
- Improve blood and oxygen circulation to the head, face, and scalp
- Improve facial complexion, minimizing lines and wrinkles
- Loosen tight muscles and increases flexibility in the neck and shoulders
- With insomnia
- Boost the immune system
- With jaw problems
- With inner ear conditions
- With tinnitus
- With dizziness and vertigo